Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Capion
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Terrasses du Larzac
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah (43 %) / Grenache (37 %) / Mourvèdre (20 %)
- Soil : Argilo-calcaires et cailloutis denses.
From now until 10 years old. Serve between 16 and 17°.
To be enjoyed on a beef tartar accompanied by candied peppers or on a rack of lamb roasted with thyme.