Château Castigno Château Castigno - Blanc - 2018
This superb wine can be served throughout a meal.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château Castigno
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Chinian
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache Blanc 60%, Roussane 40%
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire, Grès et Limon
For lovers of white wines. To be served with cheese or white meat. Château Castigno Blanc is ready to drink, but can be kept for a few more years, up to 5 years. Do not serve it too cold, between 12 and 14°C.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
It is ideal with white meats, such as a chicken supreme with morels or a well matured Comté cheese.
Aperitif - Cheese - Seafood - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS