Château Castigno Château Castigno - Rouge - 2016
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Castigno
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Chinian
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14.50°
- Grape : Syrah (25%), Grenache noir (50%), Carignan (20%), Mourvedre (5%)
- Soil : Grès et marnes, gravettes calcaires et éclats calcaires pour les grenaches
To be served with a refined and elegant cuisine. From now on, and to keep for up to 10 years and more. Serve between 14 and 17°C.
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
It will be perfect for special occasions, with a half-mourning poulard or a truffled Brie.
THE LATEST COMMENTS