Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château Chante Alouette
- Year : 2019
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Saint-Emilion grand cru
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 75% Merlot, 25% Cabernet Franc
- Soil : silicieux sur veines d'argile
To be drunk young for an explosion of flavour and for lovers of young wines. But of course, for the more patient, a bottle that can be forgotten in your cellar and drunk over the next twenty years.
On a good red meat cooked with vine oaths and accompanied by a tian with Provencal vegetables.