The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château Coufran
- Year : 2014
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Haut-Médoc
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 50% merlot, 50% cabernet sauvignon
- Soil : Grave et argile bleue
A wine made to be accessible to young palates, with freshness and delicacy.
Easy to appreciate as an aperitif or with a cold meal, this blend half Merlot and half Cabernet Sauvignon keeps a very delicate finish.