The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château d'Arlay
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Macvin du Jura
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 17°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Marneux
Slightly fresh but not cold, it will be consumed as an aperitif, fresh, to drink now.
Besides the aperitif, it will accompany your summer melons. It will be a perfect companion for your chocolate fondant or tiramisu. For a Norman hole with a blackcurrant or cherry ice cream...In the kitchen, a Macvin reduction will give an original and sweet note to your sauce.