The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château d'Arlay
- Year : 2015
- Region : Jura
- Appellation : Côte du Jura
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Savagnin
- Soil : Marnes grises
With a theoretical storage period of 100 years or more, and a storage period of several months once opened, we are already in a class of our own. Just like its Clavelin 62cl bottle, inherited from its history and its unique breeding. The wine of the Kings, the king of the Wines... A wine for special occasions and great cuisine, but also for local and family cuisine, very local.
Indispensable on a chicken with morel mushrooms in a Yellow Wine sauce. Wine/Cheese pairing (Comté, Cantal, Bleu de Gex...). At the end of cooking it will sublimate all your cream sauces (scallops, turbot...) served with a risotto with boletus mushrooms; on Asian cuisine.