The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Bertin
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet sauvignon 20% Merlot 80 %
- Soil : Argilo calcaire
For a convivial meal, it is a wine that can be drunk after a few years of ageing or right now but decanted.
Game and good grilling will make the perfect match but also pigeon or lamb