Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Chaintres
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Saumur-Champigny
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Biodynamic - Biodyvin certified, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet franc
- Soil : Argilo calcaire sableux
A wine to share, to be drunk every day. Can be kept for 3 years.
Red wine suitable for all everyday dishes, and as an aperitif slightly fresh.
The Wine Estate
Château de Chaintres
The Château de Chaintres is a 17th century manor house located in the heart of the Saumur Champigny appellation. The vineyard covers about 20 hectares, including the famous Clos du Château, which is exceptionally large and unique in the appellation (nearly 18 hectares). It was planted in 1675 by the Oratorian Fathers of Notre Dame des Ardilliers who chose this place for its soil and sunshine. Since 1938, the de Tigny family has kept the tradition alive by offering you refined Saumur Champigny wines. The passion of the wine and the soil animate this Domain led in organic farming.