The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Chamirey
- Year : 2017
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Mercurey
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Pinot Noir
- Soil : parcelle située sur un plateau à dominance argileuse et caillouteuse
To be enjoyed now at an ideal temperature of 13-14°C or to be kept between 3 and 5 years.
The Mercurey 'Clos de la Maladière' 2017 will perfectly accompany meats in sauce such as beef bourguignon, eggs en meurette...