Château de Chamirey Mercurey Premier Cru Les Cinq - Rouge - 2013
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Chamirey
- Year : 2013
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation :
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 100% Pinot Noir
- Soil : assemblage des cinq Premier Crus rouge du Domaine
To be enjoyed now at an ideal temperature of 13-14°C or to be kept between 8 and 10 years.
Lamb par excellence, with a rack of lamb in a crust, or a roast leg of lamb, will magnify this wine. A fish cassolette or matelotte, and blue goat's cheese such as Valençay, will also suit it well!
The Wine Estate
Château de Chamirey
Built in the 17th century, the Château de Chamirey overlooks the vineyards of Mercurey in the Côte Chalonnaise. In 1934, the Marquis de Jouennes, Bertrand Devillard's father-in-law and Amaury and Aurore Devillard's grandfather, produced the first bottle of a red Mercurey known since then as "Château de Chamirey". The 37 hectares of the estate (15 of which are classified as Premier Cru), both red and white, are planted at 10,000/hectare, according to the Burgundian tradition, the highest density of all the great regions and a practice of great quality. They wonderfully reflect the great diversity of terroirs within the appellation. The average age of the vines on the estate is 35 years.