Château de Chelivette CHÂTEAU MATHEREAU - Blanc - 2021
Its light golden color reveals a lemony nose, sweet with notes of honey and acacia flower. In the mouth, we find a balance between freshness and greediness.
The word of the Winemaker, Jacques Borel :
We make the wine we like to drink! This wine is a limited edition, fresh and fruity, soft and delicate.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château de Chelivette
- Year : 2021
- Region : Bordeaux
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB , Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Semillion,sauvignon blanc, sauvignon gris
- Soil : argilo calcaire
To be served chilled, as an aperitif or during the meal.
Ideal on just pan-fried scallops.
THE LATEST COMMENTS