Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Chateau de Flaugergues
- Year : 2015
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Languedoc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre
- Soil : Galets roulés
Perfect for your grilled meats! From now on and to keep for up to 2 years. Serve between 16 and 18°C.
Perfect with marinated skewers, grilled rib steak, chicken legs with paprika.
The Wine Estate
Chateau de Flaugergues
Pierre Colbert has been at the head of the vineyard for ten years. Trained as an engineer and heir to the estate's viticultural traditions, he has been able to bring technical progress and his know-how to the estate, enabling it to obtain wines that are increasingly faithful to their terroir. The estate is located on the terroir of "La Méjanelle" in the "Grés de Montpellier" climatic zone. The soil is mostly composed of terraces of rolled pebbles, relics of the Rhone delta. The Mediterranean balance, with a strong marine influence, allows the cultivation of various grape varieties. Grenache Noir, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault, Merlot, Marselan, Rolle, Viognier and Muscat come to sublimate the gardens of Château de Flaugergues. Today 8 fresh vintages by the early maturity of the grapes will come to delight you with their silky tannins, and their subtle fruit aromas. The new cellar allows us to control the quality of the wines and to reveal even better their typicity. Thanks to its 26 stainless steel vats, the vinification can be done with finesse, by plot before blending and maturing. Since 2015, the vineyard is conducted in environmental agriculture, through a collective certification ISO 14001, via the association Terr'Avenir Languedoc Roussillon, guaranteeing an efficient and ecological management of the company, through a continuous improvement process. More recently, since 2019, the property is also certified HVE (High Environmental Value) and Terra Vitis, certifying the eco-responsible commitment to sustainable viticulture.