The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Fontenay
- Year : 2018
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine Chenonceaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Sauvignon
- Soil : Perruches
As an aperitif or with a beautiful Loire fish dish. To be enjoyed now or kept for a few years, ideal for surprising with a brand new and still unknown appellation.
Perfect with Loire fish or noble fish. It will also go very well with white meat and of course with regional goat cheeses.