Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Fontenay
- Year : 2020
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Touraine
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100%Sauvignon
- Soil : Coteau argilo-calcaire
A wine that will surprise you with a festive meal like Christmas.
This wine will suit both as an aperitif and as an accompaniment to your fish, shellfish (lobster, lobster), scallops, etc.
The Wine Estate
Château de Fontenay
Located on the banks of the Cher River, the estate enjoys a special climate that allows the grapes to capture all the aromatic power of the clay and sandy soil. In addition to the fifteen hectares of vineyards, castle lovers can visit the estate and even sleep there, as it includes guest rooms and three outbuildings that can be rented. The wines of Château de Fontenay are the result of the meeting of two families: the Carli and Corby families. Didier Corby had been working as a craftsman-winemaker on the estate for five years when the Carli family bought the Château in 2006. Nathalie Carli and Didier Corby began a fruitful collaboration that has resulted in wines faithful to the typical Touraine style.