Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Francs
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : 70% Merlot / 20% Cab. Franc / 10% Cab. Sauv
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
A pleasurable wine, to be enjoyed during the meal, whether on the plate or with cheese. Drink now or within 3 years.
Ideal on a southwestern duck tournedos, or on a leg of lamb.
The Wine Estate
Château de Francs
The castle of Francs is located on a dominant hill. It is a jewel of architecture dating from the Middle Ages. The vineyard, completely restructured, covers 37 hectares on a magnificent clay-limestone soil, very similar to that of the Saint-Emilion plateau, allowing the vines to flourish and produce racy, high quality wines.The Francs, Côtes de Bordeaux appellation, located in the extreme east of the Gironde, about 20 kilometers from the village of Saint-Emilion, is one of the smallest in Bordeaux. It is made up of many small estates, covering 3 villages, each with its own Romanesque church. Almost anonymous until the 80's, renowned winegrowers have then sniffed out the potential and have launched into the adventure.