Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de Francs
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Côtes de Bordeaux Francs
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 100% Merlot
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
A wine to keep par excellence, to be kept for 10-15 years.
Will be perfect with tasty dishes, game, rib of beef cooked with vine shoots, and other mature cheeses.