Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Jonquières
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Grenache blanc 50%, Chenin 50%
- Soil : Cailloutis argilo-calcaire
To accompany a cooked meal and impress your guests with original combinations: fried foie gras, rissoto, poultry with coconut milk and curry, gorzonzola.
It will express itself best from its youth up to 3 years, but can be kept in the cellar up to 7 years for lovers of advanced wines.
Serve at 10°C: take it out of the fridge a few dozen minutes before serving.
Enjoy with food and wine pairing: Risotto, veal blanquette, fried foie gras, poultry in cream, fish in butter sauce but also goat cheese and honey crotins, gorgonzola, Roquefort.
The Wine Estate
Château de Jonquières
At the heart of the eponymous village and founded in the 12th century, the Château de Jonquières is a historic Languedoc estate. Renovated in the 17th century as we see it today, it is listed in the Inventaire Supplémentaire des Monuments Historiques for its Italian renaissance style architecture. An agricultural and wine-growing property above all, it contains archives dating back to the 13th century where vines and olive trees are already mentioned. Since its foundation, the Château de Jonquières has been passed down within the same family, making it a rare and unique place. In 2014, Charlotte took over from her parents with her husband Clément de Béarn and became together and in turn winegrowers. Their ambition is to continue to develop the terroir and heritage by creating expressive and elegant wines.