Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Jonquières
- Year : 2018
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Terrasses du Larzac
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 50% Carignan, 20% Cinsault, 20% Syrah, 10% Grenache
- Soil : Cailloutis Argilo-Calcaire
You can uncork this cuvée for any occasion, from an aperitif (served slightly chilled) to a grilled meat dish and hard cheese.
To be drunk from a young age and to be kept up to 5 years.
Let it open in a carafe a few hours before serving so that it expresses itself as well as possible!
Sautéed lamb with black olives, filet mignon with mustard, duck breast with apricot, aperitif, delicatessen.
The Wine Estate
Château de Jonquières
At the heart of the eponymous village and founded in the 12th century, the Château de Jonquières is a historic Languedoc estate. Renovated in the 17th century as we see it today, it is listed in the Inventaire Supplémentaire des Monuments Historiques for its Italian renaissance style architecture. An agricultural and wine-growing property above all, it contains archives dating back to the 13th century where vines and olive trees are already mentioned. Since its foundation, the Château de Jonquières has been passed down within the same family, making it a rare and unique place. In 2014, Charlotte took over from her parents with her husband Clément de Béarn and became together and in turn winegrowers. Their ambition is to continue to develop the terroir and heritage by creating expressive and elegant wines.