Château de la Bégude "Château" - Rouge - 2016
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de la Bégude
- Year : 2016
- Region : Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Appellation : Côtes de Provence
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Grenache (49%), Carignan (38%), Syrah (13%)
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
It can be eaten now, but it can also be stored for up to ten years, away from light. Best drunk between 17 and 18°C.
To impress - To make your cellar
Perfect with red meat. Also goes very well with white meats.
Of course, it will be part of your cheese platter.
Cheese - Game - White meat - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS