Château de La Chaize Brouilly - Rouge - 2021
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de La Chaize
- Year : 2021
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Brouilly
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Gamay Noir 100%
- Soil : Granite
As an aperitif or while eating, alone or with friends and family, our emblematic Brouilly cuvée is a wine of great versatility. Ideal for those who wish to drink red wine in the summer. Serve slightly chilled at 13/14°C.
On its own or accompanied, on fine meats or even fish, Gamay allows a great gastronomic versatility.
Aperitif - Asian - Cheese - Game - Fish - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS