Château de La Chaize Côte Brouilly - Rouge - 2019
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de La Chaize
- Year : 2019
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Côte de Brouilly
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Gamay Noir 100%
- Soil : Granite et pierres bleues
When you want to surprise your friends with a totally amazing wine, with black fruits, spices and minerality. Serve at 14°C and let it breathe well in the glass. Interesting decanting
To impress - To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
On beautiful meats or vegetables with a strong character. Superb also on noble pizzas or Italian products.
Aperitif - Asian - Game - Fish - White meat - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS