Chateau de la Galissonniere Jubilation Le Pallet - Blanc - 2016
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Chateau de la Galissonniere
- Year : 2016
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Muscadet Sèvre et Maine le Pallet
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Melon
- Soil : Gabbro et Granit
For a good gourmet meal, from aperitif to cheese. Drink now or keep for 7 to 8 years.
This wine, produced from a very long maturation on lees (18 months mini), combining vat and barrel (10%) is perfect on worked dishes. Perfect salty-sweet accords. Well matured sheep's tomme or Comté cheese, this is where Jubilation is best expressed.