Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de La Rivière
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Fronsac
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value , Terra Vitis - Labelled Terra Vitis
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Merlot (84%), Cabernet Sauvignon (8%), Cabernet Franc (6%), Malbec (2%)
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire sur plateau et coteaux
The red wines of Château de La Rivière are ideal to drink with a meal and all events can be associated with it.
This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Perfect with red meats, game, hard cheeses, chocolate desserts, as an aperitif, during a barbecue.
Dessert - Foie gras - Red meat
THE LATEST COMMENTS