This wine is a "product in conversion to organic farming (CAB), certified by FR-BIO-10".
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château de Lastours
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Traditional - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Vermentino - Roussanne
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires et caillouteux, exposés au soleil levant
The companion of your gastronomic meals, from now on - To be served between 8 and 10°C
To impress - To make your cellar - This will surprise you - To be drunk immediately
Perfect with noble dishes (carpaccio of scallops, turbot or poultry in cream sauce), mature cheeses (old Comté, Maroilles)
Aperitif - Asian - Foie gras - Cheese - Fish - White meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS