Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de Lastours
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : 40% syrah 20% carignan 20% mourvedre 20% grenache
- Soil : Coteaux argilo-calcaires et caillouteux, exposés au soleil levant
For an entire meal. To be served between 18 and 20°C
Mediterranean cuisine based on olive oil, thyme (lamb chestnut with garlic and tarragon cream, roast pork with bay leaf and spring onions), long simmered dishes (beef bourguignon, tagines, veal simmered with vegetables).