Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de Lavernette
- Year : 2021
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Beaujolais Villages
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB , Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Gamay
- Soil : Argilo-sableux
Serve between 14 and 18°C, it can be kept relatively well for 5-7 years.
This wine is easy to drink, it can accompany various and varied dishes such as grilled salmon or tuna, quiche lorraine, raw vegetables, cold meats and all kinds of cheese.