Château de Lavernette Saint-Amour, Le Châtelet - Rouge - 2020
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de Lavernette
- Year : 2020
- Region : Beaujolais
- Appellation : Saint-Amour
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB , Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Gamay
- Soil : Sols peu caillouteux des piémonts et alluvions anciennes
Serve between 16 and 19°C, it can be kept for more than 15 years.
To be kept - To make your cellar - This will surprise you
The Saint Amour, Châtelet is a rich and powerful wine, it can be enjoyed with or without modern or traditional cuisine.
Suggestions : red meat in sauce or grilled, barbecue, spicy dishes, cheese, chocolate dessert....
Asian - Cheese - Game - Red meat - Poultry
THE LATEST COMMENTS