Château de Malherbes Château Malherbes - Rouge - 2016
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Malherbes
- Year : 2016
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Cadillac côtes de Bordeaux
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot 60%, Cabernet Sauvignon 25%, Cabernet Franc 15%
- Soil : Une alternance de graves et d'argiles sur un sous-sol argilo-calcaire favorisant un drainage optimal.
Is very enjoyable now, but has a potential of keeping for about ten years.
This wine will be a perfect match for a roasted and lacquered duck breast with spicy honey, mashed potatoes and arugula pistou sauce.