Our sliding scale prices
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Sweet wine
- Domain : Château de Myrat
- Year : 2008
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Barsac
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 5°
- Grape : Sémillon 88%, Sauvignon 8% et Muscadelle 4%
- Soil : Argilo-calcaire
As an aperitif at a family celebration or with friends. And as the Italians say, it is a wine that is self-sufficient, a "vino da meditazione". Serve chilled at around 10-12°C.
Spicy tapas, prawns, foie gras, chicken curry, veal chop, sweet and sour, cheeses (Roquefort, old Comté cheese, parmesan cheese). Mango mousse, fruit salads.