Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Paraza
- Year : 2017
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Minervois
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14.5°
- Grape : Syrah 60%, Grenache 20%, Mourvèdre 20%
- Soil : Sols calcaires palustres datant du tertiaire. Cailloux anguleux et galets siliceux en provenance de la Montagne noire.
For a great meal. Or at the time of the cheese. Very elegant.
Drink now to appreciate its smoothness and keep for up to 7 years.
It goes perfectly with your red meats, grilled or in sauce; a delight with aged cheeses.
The Wine Estate
Château de Paraza
In the South of France, northwest of Narbonne, the vineyards of Château de Paraza are located on an exceptional terroir, in the Minervois. Overlooking the Canal du Midi and the plain of the Aude, they spread out in the sun on the hillsides of the village of Paraza. The vineyard is made up of numerous plots of traditional grape varieties with old vines of Syrah, Grenache noir, and Mourvèdre. More recently other grape varieties (Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Pinot noir, Marselan, Roussanne, Gewurztraminer) have been replanted to bring diversity to the winery. SOILS: Clay-limestone on alluvial soil, siliceous pebbles from the Montagne Noire CLIMATE: Warm, sunny nearly 300 days a year, strongly swept by the tramontane (except in 2018!). HVE CULTURAL PRACTICES: The vineyard is managed in a reasoned manner with cultural practices often identical to those of organic farming and certified High Environmental Value. Every day, special attention is paid to the vine, to its environment and to the elements likely to have an impact on its development. The respect of the terroir intimates us a minimum of actions of the man in the vineyard, according to the climatic conditions, the risks of disease, and the stages of receptivity of the vine. WINE EXPRESSION: Château de Paraza produces wines of character, offering a great aromatic richness and a balanced structure. The signature of the winemaker is expressed through the emphasis on fruit and silky tannins.