Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Parnay - Château Princé
- Year : 2013
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Coteaux de l'Aubance
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 11.5°
- Grape : 100% Chenin
- Soil : Côteaux de l'Aubance
Enjoy it now! Serve between 8°C and 10°C.
Perfect on salads of gizzards, confits, smoked duck breasts, foies gras, blue-veined cheeses, hot tarts Tatin, gooseberry tarts, white fruit crumbles or a prune clafoutis.
The Wine Estate
Château de Parnay - Château Princé
Château Princé is a single estate located in the commune of Saint Melaine sur Aubance, 600 meters from the Aubance River in the Loire Valley. The Château produces wine in the Anjou-Villages-Brissac and Coteaux de l'Aubance appellation areas. It is located on a mound of hard schist whose composition is similar to the famous slates of Trélazé. The highest part of the hillock is made of poor and stony soils, where the rock appears on the surface.