The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Chateau de Passavant
- Year : 2021
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Anjou
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB, Biodynamic - Demeter Certified
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : 10% Grolleau 90% cabernet Franc
- Soil : Schistes du Briovérien
Canaille wine with high drinkability, can be kept 3 years to be served at 14°.
A wine for white meat, roasted chicken with veal head in gribiche sauce, pleasant on fish in sauce.