Château de Pennautier Maset des Montagnes - Terroirs d'Altitude - Blanc - 2017
Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Pennautier
- Year : 2017
- Region : Roussillon
- Appellation : Côtes du Roussillon
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 50% Macabeu, 50% Grenache Blanc
- Soil : sols schisteux, calcaires ou granitiques.
At the aperitif as well as at mealtime. Young or older!
At 12°C with grilled fish, sea bream in salt crust, very elegant as an aperitif.
The Wine Estate
Château de Pennautier
The Château de Pennautier is a family estate that was born in 1620 with the construction of the Château by Bernard de Pennautier, treasurer of the States of Languedoc. Louis XIII stayed there, and later, Le Vau and Le Nôtre participated in the extension of the building to make it one of the most remarkable buildings around Carcassonne.