Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château de Peyrel
- Year : 2016
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : Sémillion 80%, Muscadelle 15%, Sauvignon 5%
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
As an aperitif, or on more elaborate dishes, are elegant and its expressiveness will satisfy you. Serve between 10 and 12°C.
Château de Peyrel Sec 2014 goes perfectly with white meats, fish, as well as cooked pasta cheeses, such as Comté cheese.