Château de Peyrel Château Peyrel Rosette - Blanc - 2015
Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château de Peyrel
- Year : 2015
- Region : Southwest
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Sémillion 80%, Muscadelle 15%, Sauvignon 5%
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
Serve with fine and sour dishes. Very appreciated as an aperitif. Serve between 10 and 12°C
Château de Peyrel Rosette is an ideal companion for white meats, foie gras, asparagus, salmon with sorrel, blue-veined pasta cheeses, lemon tarts and Asian cuisine. Very appreciated as an aperitif, it is served chilled between 10 and 12°C.