Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de Peyrel
- Year : 2018
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Bergerac
- Classifications : Traditional - Traditional / Conventional Agriculture - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cabernet Sauvignon 50%, Cabernet Franc 25%, Merlot 25%
- Soil : Argilo-Calcaire
On a cuisine in sauce, generous meats, or even slightly fresh. Serve from 14°C and at room temperature.
Château de Peyrel Rouge 2015, will wonderfully accompany duck in the form of duck breast, partridge with cabbage, mushrooms, ceps, as well as eels.