The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château de Saint Eutrope
- Year : 2016
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières-Boutenac
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache, Carignan Vieilles Vignes
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires qui bénéficient d'une excellente exposition Sud/Sud-Est
From now on, and to be kept for up to 10 years. Serve between 16° and 18°C.
This cuvée will go perfectly with game, meat in sauce or on a beautiful cheese platter.