Other Wines from this Winemaker
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Rosé
- Domain : Château de Saint Eutrope
- Year : 2021
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : High Environmental Value - Certified High Quality Environmental Value
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache, Syrah
- Soil : Sols de grave et argilo-calcaires en terrasse
Our rosé wine is very fresh for two years! Serve between 8° and 10°C.
An ideal partner for your aperitifs, it will also go perfectly with your summer salads and grilled meats: it is the rosé for all occasions!