Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château de Sassangy - Domaine Musso
- Year : 2018
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Santenay
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified, Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Argilo-Clacaire
Light red with raspberry nuances, it keeps this tonality throughout the tasting. This discretion of good taste makes it quite particular.
Our wine will go well with stewed dishes such as veal and braised beef, which its tannins will structure in the mouth without aggression. Asian-style lacquered and caramelized poultry will be delighted to welcome it to the table for its fleshy texture.
The Wine Estate
Château de Sassangy - Domaine Musso
It is in the valleys of the hinterland of the Côte Chalonnaise, between vineyards and meadows, that we discover the Château de Sassangy, in the romantic setting of its English-style park, owned by the Musso family. Within the 280-hectare agricultural and family estate, Jean and Geno Musso have since 1979 planted and developed the 50 hectares of vines on the estate in scrupulous compliance with the European specifications for organic viticulture (ECOCERT F32600 certification).The plots, spread over the Côte de Beaune, Côte Chalonnaise and Côte du Couchois, are planted on clay-limestone soils and are exposed to the rising sun. Organic viticulture methods allow us to obtain lively soils and healthy vines in a quality environment, thus developing the expression of the terroir.