The word of the Winemaker, Cécile Musso :
From the nymph of the waters to the god of wine, Santenay has a double vocation, thermal and wine-growing. Our vineyards are located on the Mountain of the Three Crosses, where the view stretches far and wide and human occupation dates back to prehistoric times.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château de Sassangy - Domaine Musso
- Year : 2019
- Region : Burgundy
- Appellation : Santenay
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified , Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12.5°
- Grape : Pinot Noir
- Soil : Argilo-Clacaire
Light red with raspberry nuances, it keeps this tonality throughout the tasting. This discretion of good taste makes it quite particular.
Our wine will go well with stewed dishes such as veal and braised beef, which its tannins will structure in the mouth without aggression. Asian-style lacquered and caramelized poultry will be delighted to welcome it to the table for its fleshy texture.
THE LATEST COMMENTS