Bright, light yellow color. Fine and delicate nose, with notes of flowers, citrus fruits and white peach.
The word of the Winemaker, Yves et Pascaline BURRUS :
A wine rich in aroma and fruit, with a fresh and elegant finish.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : White
- Domain : Château de Saurs
- Year : 2022
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Gaillac
- Classifications : Organic - Certified AB
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : Mauzac - Sauvignon - Loin de l'Oeil
- Soil : Argilo Calcaire
To be enjoyed now. Serve at 12°C
A perfect accompaniment to your aperitifs, fish and shellfish dishes, as well as pressed cheeses.
THE LATEST COMMENTS