The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Chateau de Valmer
- Year : 2017
- Region : Loire
- Appellation : Vouvray
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 12°
- Grape : 100 % Chenin
- Soil : Argilo-siliceux avec sous-sol en tuffeau
A wine to be enjoyed as an aperitif but also with meals at the table. It is possible to make the whole meal with it, from the starter to the dessert. Consume now and up to 15 years from now.
It will go perfectly with seafood such as lobster, crayfish or crawfish but also with fish such as sea bass. This wine will surprise you with sweet and sour dishes such as duck with orange or rabbit with prunes.