The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château d'Esther
- Year : 2013
- Region : Bordeaux
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Classifications : Biodynamic - Not Certified or In Conversion
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Merlot 56%, Cabernet 29%, Cabernet franc 10%, Petit Verdot 5%
- Soil : Argilo-limoneux
It is a wine to keep: about 10 years.
Decanting the wine (about half an hour before tasting) will allow it to aerate and develop its bouquet.
It will go particularly well with a piece of grilled or braised beef.