Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château d’Estoublon
- Year : 2012
- Region : Provence
- Appellation : Les Baux de Provence
- Classifications : Organic - Ecocert certified
- Alcoholic degree : 13°
- Grape : 30% Grenache, 30% Syrah, 30% Mourvèdre, 10% Cabernet
- Soil : Grèzes litées, calcaire
To be served during a warm dinner. To be enjoyed now or kept for up to 8 to 10 years, serve between 12° and 14° maximum.
It will go perfectly with a braised chicken leg, pricked with herb butter, served with raw sautéed potatoes.
The Wine Estate
In the heart of the AOP Baux-de-Provence, nestled on the southern slopes of the Alpilles, the vineyard of Château d'Estoublon covers 17 hectares of organically grown land. Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Marsanne and Roussanne, the great Provencal grape varieties are king, and reveal the essence of this so singular terroir between complexity and freshness. If our know-how is a constant quest, our teams are working to trace a path where environmental responsibility is combined with a responsibility to transmit and protect the intangible wealth that we have been given. These steps are in line with the conversion of our vineyard to biodynamic farming by our Technical Director Anaïs Maillet and our teams in the vineyard.