The word of the Winemaker, Laetitia et Mickaël LE BIAVANT :
2018 was a complicated vintage, with a rainy spring, then a very dry summer, with almost no rain 45 days before the harvest. This resulted in a small harvest, with wines that were very concentrated in terms of aromas and substance.
Other Wines from this Winemaker
FREE SHIPPING TO FRANCE
From 6 bottles by domain
SHIPMENT PREPARED IN 48 H
Shipped 3 days after
BROKEN BOTTLE INSURANCE
Something wrong ? we pay you back
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Color : Red
- Domain : Château du Frandat
- Year : 2020
- Region : Southwest
- Appellation : Buzet
- Classifications : Natural - No Sulphite Added Wine - without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : 100% Merlot
- Soil : Sols argilo-calcaires
Can be served slightly chilled (14°C) and eaten young!
To be served with friends, with tapas or good red meat.
THE LATEST COMMENTS