The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Syrah 60%, Très vieilles vignes de Carignan 25%, Grenache noir 15%
- Soil : Argilo calcaires en terrasses
To be served with a rich and refined cuisine. Drink now or keep for 6 to 8 years.
Delicious as an accompaniment to a lamb mouse, Rossini tournedos or delicate poultry.