The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : Cinsault 80% Grenache 19,5% Syrah 0,5%
- Soil : sols argilocalcaires en terrasses
To be drunk chilled as an aperitif on a terrace or by the pool with your summer dishes
Perfect to accompany your summer dishes, cold cuts, barbecues, marinated chicken, lamb chops with thyme, salads, vegetable pies, tians, fish and shellfish dishes.