The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2020
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières blanc
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 14°
- Grape : Grenache blanc 80% Vermentino 20%
- Soil : sols argilo calcaires en terrasses et de sols de graves très filtrants.
To be enjoyed as an aperitif or with beautiful fish or white meat dishes in winter or summer,
Drink now or keep for 1 to 2 years. Serve chilled.
Delicious with smoked salmon with dill and tarama, an aniseed flambéed wolf, prawns, cod or white meat in cream, asparagus...