The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Order are prepared in 48h and shipped in 3 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Are you a professional ?
Our team can help you.
Contact us here !
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : vieilles vignes de Carignan 45% ,Syrah 45%, Grenache noir 10%
- Soil : sols argilo calcaires en terrasses et de sols de graves très filtrants.
Serve with beautiful game or meat dishes. Can be drunk now or up to 5 -7 years. Serve between 17 and 18°.
Delicious with a hare à la Royale, a leg of lamb, a roast rib of beef, a pigeon stew with rosemary or foreign dishes such as Osso bucco, Tajine, Curry, Couscous...