Free Delivery from 6 bottles
The winemaker is in charge of delivery and ships his wines from his wine estate
- Free Shipping for 6+ bottles from one winemaker
- Order by 3 bottles from the same winemaker
- Delivery guaranteed anti breakage
- Shipping in France within 5 business days
- Shipping in Europe : Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco with 8€ additional fees
Send wine as a gift
Send your friend the best gift ever !
- When finalizing your order, entre the name and address of your friend
- Tick the checkbox "Send Wine as a gift" and fill in the field below to leave a message to your friend
- We'll send a card and e-mail to let your friend know that she/he will be receiving a nice suprise soon
- Hope she/he will invite you over for dinner and let you drink these bottles
Les Grappes PRO
Our wines are also available on Les Grappes PRO. Inscrivez-vous
- Domain : Château du Grand Caumont
- Year : 2019
- Region : Languedoc
- Appellation : Corbières
- Classifications : Sustainable Agriculture - Agriculture Raisonné - Without certification
- Alcoholic degree : 13.5°
- Grape : vieilles vignes de Carignan 45% ,Syrah 45%, Grenache noir 10%
- Soil : sols argilo calcaires en terrasses et de sols de graves très filtrants.
Serve with beautiful game or meat dishes. Can be drunk now or up to 5 -7 years. Serve between 17 and 18°.
Delicious with a hare à la Royale, a leg of lamb, a roast rib of beef, a pigeon stew with rosemary or foreign dishes such as Osso bucco, Tajine, Curry, Couscous...
The Wine Estate
Château du Grand Caumont
Located in the heart of the Corbières on the site of an old Roman villa, Château du Grand Caumont extends over 100 ha of plain and hillsides along the garrigues. The clay-limestone and rocky soil, the sunny and windy dry climate, the old Carignan vines cultivated with care and passion by Laurence Rigal allow her to produce fruity and spicy, round, elegant and silky sun wines.